'Feel sorry for you city folk, I may not be able to get high speed internet everywhere.but I know where my cow’s milk is coming from and I know who killed my venison. I used to live in NYC with 9 million others. Now I’m glad to be in the boon docks with ,many fewer neighbours. Good luck suckers.'
ah pois é!
ResponderEliminaré uma vergonha não aparecer ninguém nas RGAs, sendo uma reunião de extrema importância. façam como na manifestação e vão todos.
lembrem-se do que o nicolas vos diria! ai ai ai
'Feel sorry for you city folk, I may not be able to get high speed internet everywhere.but I know where my cow’s milk is coming from and I know who killed my venison. I used to live in NYC with 9 million others. Now I’m glad to be in the boon docks with ,many fewer neighbours. Good luck suckers.'
ResponderEliminarby Nancy couch
Que comentário infeliz ANDRÉ!!!!
ResponderEliminarTalvez, já não me lembro como ou porquê... mas concerteza não havia de fazer sentido. BRUTA!
ResponderEliminar